Registry deletions! Try this:
Category: Outlook & Exchange / Exchange Online
When Outlook won't connect, when autodiscover fails, when it cannot set up an encrypted connection
article #1366, updated 7 days ago
Count Folders in Exchange Online / Office 365 Mailbox
article #1355, updated 51 days ago
To count the total number of folders in use within a mailbox, first connect Powershell to Exchange Online, then:
$MailboxToCountFoldersWithin = Get-Mailbox username $MailboxToCountFoldersWithin | Get-MailboxFolderStatistics | Measure-Object | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Count
The total number of folders, will be output as a number.
Manually correct Office 365 logins in AD Sync'd domains
article #1332, updated 188 days ago
It can happen fairly easily, that one or more user’s Office 365 login is wrong, and AD Sync fails to correct it. Here is a manual override, courtesy of the excellent Joe Busby.
- On a domain controller, verify the AD username and proxy addresses is set correctly.
- Connect to O365 Powershell on any machine with Powershell 5.1, and run this command:
Set-MsolUserPrincipalName -UserPrincipalName "email@example.com" -NewUserPrincipalName "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- On the user’s PC:
- Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school
- Disconnect from any accounts linked to the new or old username
- Hit the [ + ] Connect button and provide the credentials to sign in to Office 365
- If their password has been changed since their account was synced up with the wrong username, the password may need to be reset.
- Remove any credentials from windows credential manager that match the old username.
- Check Outlook, you may have to create a new profile.
Connect Outlook 2010/2013 to Office 365
article #1330, updated 190 days ago
These older versions of Outlook, now require special procedures to connect.
In Outlook, invitation emails go away; here's how to keep them
article #1292, updated 331 days ago
Handle AutoComplete in Outlook
article #365, updated 851 days ago
Here is a utility:
which does an excellent job. It will edit, merge, save copies, et cetera. It works also with later versions of Outlook which use .DAT files instead of .NK2 files.
There is also a Microsoft page, with a utility linked, reported to be excellent:
Outlook cleaner upper from Microsoft
article #1124, updated 878 days ago
Set PST/OST maximum size by Group Policy
article #1114, updated 896 days ago
Once you install the Office 2016 templates:
you can set the maximum sizes:
Outlook command-line switches
article #1106, updated 912 days ago
This is a very long list, the most complete list I’ve seen:
Lots of possibilities for cleanup and fixup.
"Error while preparing to send sharing message" in Outlook
article #1063, updated 1001 days ago
If you see this while trying to share a calendar to another Exchange or Exchange Online user, thus far this has been seen to be caused by (a) duplicate Permissions user entries in the calendar, and (b) user entries in the calendar belonging to deleted, disabled, or otherwise invalid user accounts. Remove the duplicates or invalids, and it goes away!